Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Comfort Food

I really must share with you the deliciosity of homemade macaroni and cheese. Velveeta. Milk. Macaroni. Yum. It's very simple to make and well worth the try. If you haven't made it in a while, I suggest that you consider it. Think: a cascade of yellow cheese sauce over a mountain of macaroni--pleasing both to the eye and to the taste buds! This evening I had a little pasta left in the bottom of an 'elbow macaroni' box and a bit in a 'garden rotini' box...the combination was quite pretty. Velveeta is inexpensive compared to other cheeses, and you probably will have milk of some sort around. It is true comfort food. Who doesn't enjoy macaroni and cheese? Enjoy the luxury of a steaming bowlful!

2 comments:

Ana said...

Oooo, yummy!! It looks so good!!!! I want some!!! I'm glad you are able to enjoy yumminess like that. :) *giggles* Yumm!! :) I love mac and cheese!!! :)

Charity Dawn said...

Mmm, that does look yummy! Macaroni and cheese is a very good comfort food;o)