Monday, June 25, 2007

Buttons

I found these treasures at my local thrift shop. Aren't they delightful? I love old pearly buttons like these and was thrilled to find them for 35-50 cents apiece. Someone painstakingly sewed them to cards, probably to store them neatly. And I get to enjoy them. I am always amazed by the little things that I find at a thrift shop...things that were obviously owned by someone who took care of them and spent time making/preparing them...and I get to enjoy it. The Lord is so good to bring these simple treasures to me to enjoy. Simple providences and kindnesses from Him. I am grateful.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your buttons are so wonderful. Just think of all the wonderful things you will be able to do with them!! They look so cute all sewed on the cute cards. :) Yippy!!