Monday, February 5, 2007

The Lord is my strength!

"The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him..."
Exodus 15:2

"For who is God, except the LORD?
And who is a rock, except our God?
It is God who arms me with strength,
And makes my way perfect.
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
And sets me on high places....
You have also given me the shield of Your salvation;
Your right hand has held me up,
Your gentleness has made me great.
You enlarged my path under me,
So my feet did not slip."
Psalm 18:31-33, 35-36

2 comments:

Karrie Diggs said...

Thank you for this scripture this morning Katie. It is so good to be reminded of where I can find my strength for today. I am touched by the words "your gentleness has made me great". I am going to study them and think about them. Nuggets of beautiful truth. Thanks for sharing them.

Michal said...

These are such encouraging verses :) Thank you! I love you!