Friday, March 9, 2007

~a good day~

I had a lovely time yesterday visiting my mama's house on the farm. It's been a while since I drove up early and spent the whole day there! I was able to have morning coffee with Mama and talk about life just like we used to in the old days. I got to see how the new little farm puppy was growing (she is the cutest puppy that I have ever seen). I really enjoyed being able to spend some time with my siblings...I miss that. It was so good to just be in my mama's kitchen and watch/help her do the cooking and cleaning up. :) We listened to some missionary stories on CD (fun to listen to and edifying); I got some recipes of Mama's that I needed and did a bit of crocheting. The day went fast but I enjoyed every bit of it, and am so glad that I was able to go!

No comments: