Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday treasures

My little treasure kept me company this morning while I folded laundry (one of many things on the catch-up-on-housework-before-the-weekend list!) She had a good morning nap, so was rather cheery and "talked" to me the whole time.
I am embroidering a summer shawl for myself using some lovely iron-on transfer patterns that a friend gave me. Right now I am working on a corner with morning glories. It's a nice thing to work on while nursing Greta.


Grandma came over for a visit in the afternoon, and we had tea together with rhubarb muffins that she brought. It was lovely! She also took me down to the florist's shop here in town to get me something that I saw the other evening in the display window while on a walk with Caleb... but that will have to be for another post!

No comments: