Monday, June 2, 2008

Picking Lilacs


.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
While at the lake yesterday, I went to visit a certain lilac bush to smell its fluffy white blossoms. They were lovely, and I decided that my dear battered straw hat needed a few of them--to spruce it up a bit, don't you know. So, blissfully unaware that anyone was watching me, I proceeded to choose and arrange a few clusters. Ana later showed me the pictures she had taken.
If my dress looks a bit wet that is because, yes indeed, I did go tubing in it. I wasn't planning on tubing and so came as I was. The water looked inviting, so I got in. It was well worth it, and my dress behaved very well.

So... this is me picking lilacs. .::;'~





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hippy you! :)
love it!
~grace

Ana said...

Awww, bea-ful Kat!!! :) How happy.

Michal said...

Your hat looks very spruced up now, very old-fashioned. :) I love lilacs! I'm glad Ana was watching ;)

Moore Family said...

What pretty pictures! I had to actually read your post to realize that they were not paintings!

-Sarah