Monday, June 9, 2008

Home in the Hollow

I always have to take pictures of the beauty of Mama and Daddy's house ... to bring pieces of it back with me!


Not pictured: Dinner for 12 (Caleb's family and mine ... 13 counting Greta) with an abundance of delicious food, afternoon-into-evening conversation around the kitchen table, an afternoon walk to show Greta Rose the calves and baby chicks, Mama's (out-of-this-world) homemade veggie pizza, more conversation, lots of baby-holding by one and all, dappled evening light in the grove


2 comments:

Michal said...

Oh, the sweetness. I love that house and those people! I'm glad you got to visit them :-)

Melissa said...

It was a lovely day wasn't it? God is so kind. I'm really glad you (family curator!)always take the time to snap pictures along the way. Then it's doubly sweet in the remembering. Love you, Katya.
Mama