Saturday, April 19, 2008

Vintage Beauty

Our town had its city-wide garage sales last weekend, so my man and I drove around to a few of them on Friday to check for a few things. We had a good time driving around in the pickup as a threesome. We found some really sweet clothing items for Greta. At one rummage sale that we stopped at there was this lamp that I promptly fell in love with, and Caleb was kind enough to get it for me. :) Here are pictures of it adorning Greta's room in all of its vintage glory. It's in wonderful shape; it even has its original milk glass globe-thingy! One dolla'.



.
.
.

















5 comments:

Ana said...

Wow! It's so beautiful! :)

Charity Dawn said...

I love it!!

ExploreColorado said...

Fun. Fun. Hope you didn't get to cold. I put on a garage sale this year instead of making the rounds, and just about froze to death. Looks like you found a few treasures. :)
Vickie

Michal said...

One dolla'... how awesome :-) It's beautiful! Greta Rose certainly is going to grow up to have very good taste in decorating, isn't she? ;)
And I will SEE her [and you!!] soon!
LOVE!
Michal

Kat said...

It is SO GREAT that you get to visit, Michal! I am so glad that it worked out. It will be wonderful to spend some time together. I hope the last couple weeks of your schooling go well. LOVE you back!
Katie
~'::