Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring ~'::


























My siblings helped me to spring-clean my porch yesterday afternoon, and it's airy and sunny today--making me very happy. The weather is such that I am able to hang the laundry out to dry again! I added a couple of lines to my porch to augment the hanging capacity of my outside line, and I can hang up two entire loads at once. :) Lovely. Tulips are coming up out of the ground, and I can have my inside door open to my porch, letting in a bit of fresh air and lots more sunshine! Rosebud looks rather sunshiny herself, I think. ~'::

3 comments:

Michal said...

Oh, precious... I love the face!!! Oh my goodness! I certainly hope to see that sweet face and kiss those cheeks very soon :-)

ExploreColorado said...

what a cutie. She sure is growing.
Vickie

Ana said...

Oh, she's so alert! I love her little face!!! And the blue dress with white polka dots!! I LOVE that dress!!!!

Awww, clothes hanging outside!! I must do so too!!! I NEED a clothes line so bad!! I love your pictures, as always!