Friday, January 11, 2008

Diaper Fairy

My man was going out the door this morning to work at his dad's when, apparently, he was intercepted by the mail dude and was handed a great big package. I opened this package, and to my great delight found inside the most wonderful thing... three dozen beautiful Chinese prefold diapers for a newborn size! I could not believe my eyes. The precious person who had them sent to me merely signed as "The Diaper Fairy". I couldn't help it...I cried with the beauty of those little baby diapers. They are soft, heavyweight, and 100% cotton in a lovely natural color with green stitching on the edges. I am SO looking forward to washing and drying them so they get even softer and quilted. I am now set for newborn diapers. I am thrilled.
So...to you, Diaper Fairy... You know who you are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for blessing me with these. I hope you know how much this means to me!
Thanks to this package I have also found a wonderful resource: Jardine Diapers. It is a new favorite website of mine. :)

1 comment:

Ashleigh Baker said...

Ooh, how wonderful! Those are the same CPF's we have... Merritt's in one right now. :) I love, love, love and adore clothies and all clothie-related stuff. So happy to hear you do too. :) I even got my sis-in-law (the one a few streets over from you!) to use them, lol. I love 'em. We've been doing this for almost two years now... if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me. :)