Monday, January 21, 2008

diaper bag

::'~ I have made a design for a diaper bag for our little one's things. Do you remember this sketching? It took me several days to modify, plan, measure, mark, and cut out all of the pattern pieces for it. There were fourteen of them. Today I was finally able to get to the actual pinning on of paper pattern pieces and the cutting out of the fabrics. I have all of the pieces ready now to start sewing together tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out. ~'::
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hehe...the little one is being squirmy right now. It makes me smile every time. Such preciousness...so sweet and tiny. Toes and fists, little knees and elbows, moving around inside. I am looking forward so much to meeting this little one.

2 comments:

Michal said...

The diaper bag looks like it is going to be so cute! I love the fabrics. It'll hardly look like a diaper bag, it'll be so adorable! :-)

Charity Dawn said...

I'm sure it will turn out so nice for you. Happy birthday to Caleb from the Streblow's! Oh, and Seth likes your truck.