Monday, April 9, 2007

~A Wonderful Weekend...part two~

He is risen!

Resurrection Sunday dinner was at my parents house...my grandma, my man's family, S & C, my man and I, and another friend were there. We were sixteen all together!

The meal itself was delicious and the fellowship was so enjoyable.

After dinner we went to take a tour of the farm and see the new calves born that day...12 brand new ones! Despite being a bit chilly, it was nice outside because the sun was shining so brightly.

There were lots of yummy desserts in the late afternoon :), as well as much talking and laughing.

As the evening wore on we gathered around the piano and sang song after song from the hymnal...such a blessing it was to sing praises together. We all stayed late into the night...we drove home tired but very glad for such a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was such a joy to be at your parents farm, and to spend the day fellowshipping with new and old friends!!! What a blast I had!!!