Sunday, May 27, 2007

Birthday picnic

Mama dear made a delicious meal and brought it to my house so that we (my family, my man and I) could have a picnic on our patio after church (since my house is only a few blocks away from church). We had barbecue meatballs, corn and rice, roasted asparagus, and salad tossed with homemade vinaigrette. Mama made my most favorite of cakes as well...Strawberry Carrot. Mmmm. And plenty of sweet iced tea. :) My Iris and Peonies are in full bloom now and looked so lovely in the middle of the table!

4 comments:

Michal said...

Happy Birthday, sweet cousin! That looks like a lot of fun :) I hope you had a wonderful day with your family!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! It looks like you had a WONDERFUL day!!! I'm glad that you are close enough to your family so you can still do things with them when you wish. :) It's much better then living on the other side of the world or something. :) I'm sure. Happy birthday again!!! See you tomorrow!!! Can't wait! Love you!!!

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday, Katya. It looks such a lovely fun celebration.

Charity Dawn said...

Happy Birthday! I have your present here. Part of it isn't working the way I wanted it to, but I'll keep trying. Love you!