Monday, June 6, 2011

Kitchen Cleaning

When those dishes pile up and everything is in disarray, my little buddies and I have a sort of kitchen party.  We plug in the twinkle lights and put on our favorite cooking episodes.


I wash up and the littles keep me company: Greta watches Nigella and colors and Josiah pulls things off of shelves.
.

You've gotta have something good to eat while Nigella makes cupcakes--Greek yogurt with maple syrup and strawberries!

 

 Often we have these little clean-up times on a Sunday evening.  It's such a blessing to be able to start the week off with at least one well-straighted area. :)


I even had time to shine my pans.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beauty. all of it. Delicious, cozy, atmospheric...Babies, gleaming pans. yes.

Fred & Leon said...

Oooooooh Katie!!! That sounds SOOO cozy! I can't wait to see your little Josiah guy <3

Love to you all!

~Alysha