Thursday, April 30, 2009

Of pots and pans and sacks of coffee~

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Behold my new rack for pots and pans! I would say that it was just what I wanted, but actually Caleb took my idea and greatly improved upon it. My hooks alternate in length in order to get as many pans as possible up, and they will not come off but slide left and right to arrange as I please.
The curtain is new (to me) as well. My papa had a stash of coffee bean sacks from Latin America that he let me pick through, and I found this one from Mexico that has a stripe of the loveliest dusty blue.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

The layering of rustic textiles and different metals is so delicious. It's like a carnival of texture and tarnish for the eyes! :)

Leah said...

How wonderful! I am SO happy for you. :)

Michal said...

Haha Aunt Melissa, you are funny. :)
Katie, I love it! (Good job, Man!) It's so rustic and French farmhouse... mm.

Charity Dawn said...

And she does it once again! SO neat!

lady m said...

The rack is so useful! I especially like the coffee bean sack - what part of Latin America?

Lady M

Kat said...

This one that I used for my kitchen curtain is from Mexico, there was another from Brasil. I don't know for sure where all of them are from; I imagine they have similar origins. :)