Saturday, January 24, 2009

How would you like...


...to do this for a few hours on your weekend with the temperature around zero and a strong northwest wind blowing in your face? Yeah, me neither. (I took the picture from the safety of the inside of the picture window. :))
Mr. Dude was helping his dad insulate their home. Greta and I spent the afternoon inside with Grandma and aunties, which was cozy and mostly safe from the cold; the only slightly perilous part of that was the front door being open to let the hose from above-pictured paper-chopper-thing in (duct tape and blankets helped!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caleb,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. As I watched you I became thankful for God's work of grace in your heart that you would serve us in this way. It was so very cold! I watched the temp. drop and worried a little that you would be persistent to the point of frost-bite. But God spared you of that. Thanks again!!