Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the Beauty of Nature

If you want to spend a few minutes enjoying the beauty of God's creation today, I suggest you visit my brother's blog Stream and Fencerow. The birds, insects, animals and plant life in his gallery will show you a little bit more of the wonder of our God's creative power. Each post is so full of beauty and color that I revisit them often and each time the pictures are like new to me.


"O Lord, how manifold are your works! In wisdom have you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures." Psalm 104: 24

2 comments:

Paula said...

Dear Katie,

Thank you for sharing this link I look forward to seeing the beautiful photos of God's creation that you spoke of.

I just finished reading The Village School and I loved it. I look forward to reading the next one, and the whole series! I love the excerpt you shared.

Have a lovely afternoon!
Blessings,
Paula

LeAnna said...

Hi there,
I've been a lurker reader for a while :) I love your recipes and your perspective as a new momma. I'm expecting at the end of January and have thoroughly enjoyed your links on cloth diapering and the crib mattress covers. I was actually wondering if you were happy with the mattress cover? I'm fixing to order one from the site you mentioned, but was curious if you had any extra comments about them. Did you follow the exact protocol for bedding, or have you just wrapped your mattress? Sorry for so many questions! :) I appreciate your time, and thanks for listing these links. Otherwise, I would have never heard of crib mattress wrapping.
Be blessed in the Lord,
LeAnna