Saturday, March 1, 2008

It is finally March! A month I have been anticipating for a while now. I look forward with all of my heart to meeting the precious little one inside of me. Each day the little movements and wigglings of Baby get more distinct; he is definitely growing in there. The comment on my baby-gaga ticker this morning about Baby needing to have his or her fingernails clipped soon made me laugh (I do believe it though!) Oh, the joy it will be to hold that little body next to me and feel the little arms and hands and toes under my fingertips. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the gift of this life!

4 comments:

Charity Dawn said...

What a great God we serve!

Ana said...

What a wonderful thing to hold Baby, to feel Baby on your fingers and not on the inside of your tummy. :) What a joy and blessing it will be!! It always amazes me, when I see a baby, that God could make something (someONE) so wonderful, so little, so blessed!! I am so happy for you!!! TWO WEEKS FROM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

josieO said...

Our little guy (now 17 months old) came out with 9 of the loveliest, longest little nails you can imagine, but the 10th was torn. I've wondered since if the sharp point of it is what caused my water to break! Probably not ... but it's fun to imagine what he might have been doing in there.

ExploreColorado said...

March is a good month. Both Charity and Lindsey were born in this month. I'm sure you're counting the days. Hang in there. We're excited to see the new baby.
We'll be praying that you'll have a smoothe labor with no complications.
Vickie