Tuesday, February 5, 2008

meme

I have been tagged by my sister Ana at Ana’s Corner.
The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Well, I will have to break the last couple of rules because anyone that I would have tagged has already been tagged by Ana. But in case any of you would still like the list of non-important facts about me, here goes…

1. My best friends are my Jesus, my man, and my mama.


2. I love vintage aprons. I have something of a collection of them. They must be useful though: I want to enjoy the fabrics and styles by wearing them while I go about my homemaking!

3. I want to learn how to make a beautiful weld like my man can. Ok…so I’ll never be able to do it that well. I would be happy to do it a fraction as well!

4. I like my coffee to be a medium sort of roast, brewed moderately strong (it’s got to have body, but no tar, please!), with half & half; no sugar.

5. I love working on cars with my man. Summer evenings and the deep rumble of a good engine…aaahhh!

6. I love taking rambling walks out at the farm: In the winter along the edges of the fields, wading through snowdrifts and admiring the twisty silhouettes of the bare trees and honeysuckle bushes on the fence lines; in the spring at the edge of the ditches, with the new growth of green grass all around, little plants poking their heads out of the ground (the promise of wildflowers!) and an exciting freshness about the cool, damp air.


So, how is that for being random?

2 comments:

Ana said...

I have to say, I think I knew most of that. :) Maybe I know you too well if I know "random, un-important" things about you. But thank you for posting just the same. It's nice to have a reminder of random things of people! Especially when that random person is your sister. ;)

Charity Dawn said...

That all sounds very appropriate and fitting for you. You would be a good welder (coming from one who doesn't know much about it at all;o). You have the creative touch to do a good job at it I think.