Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cabinets

My man and his dad have been working on building a full set of kitchen cabinets for my man's family's house for the past several months, and this week saw the first install! They are solid wood, built beautifully and painted a rich creamy color. On Christmas morning we were able to watch them put in the first unit: a broom closet and pantry for one wall of the kitchen. The vacation time that my man gets between Christmas and New Year is a good time to make progress on his family's kitchen. All of the units are built now, and my man and his dad have drawer making, painting, and some kitchen remodeling to do yet. It is encouraging to see the progress of actually having some of the cabinets in. So this evening I took a few pictures of my man's handiwork.




*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Can you believe this is from a man whose specialty is metal-working and mechanics? His work is always well done whatever it is he's doing. Simply beautiful.

1 comment:

Charity Dawn said...

Way to go Siefkez-es!!! They look really nice. Keep up the good work!