Friday, August 14, 2009

the new order

novus ordo furniturum
***
Mama (et al): here are the results of my Thursday afternoon c'mon-Rosie-let's-rearrange-the-furniture-again time. We had a good time. Bookshelf moved upstairs, end table and mattress moved downstairs, books carried upstairs. Good for a hot afternoon with the a/c on. It's nothing particularly magnificent, but it works a lot better. I can get at the books on my shelf (a great concept), and they're even divided into general categories and alphabetized. The couch is less crowded, which does help the room be more relaxing.






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
***
Greta Rose and I are having a late-ish breakfast this morning.
Scrambled eggs and milk.
My eggs turned out almost as good as yours, Olivia! (woohoo!)
.
LISTENING: pandora radio...Frank Sinatra :)















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good ideas, I do think you're right about the living room looking less cramped, more open and cozy.